Business development manager
As a Business Development Manager with us, you will be paid a salary of £27,331 (plus on target earnings of up to £15,000 per year). In addition to these excellent rates of pay, you will gain access to our corporate local gym membership, the option to enrol on our employee pension scheme and free Car Club membership.
At Sussex Empowered Living we specialise in supporting adults aged 18 to 65 with mental health conditions, learning disabilities and autism. Through our unique, bespoke approach, we help those under our care and support to achieve their personal goals and maximise their independence within their own homes and in the local community.
Your role will include working both autonomously and in collaboration with the Company Director to expand the business in accordance with development targets. This will include all elements of the sales cycle, from business opportunity and alternative revenue stream identification through to lead generation and client acquisition and ensuring that the appropriate infrastructure is present to accommodate the expanding client base.
It is essential that you:
- have the right to work in the UK
- have prior experience of sales (ideally 2 years)
- have experience in business development in the health and/or social care industry or similar/relatable industry (ideally 3 years)
- are driven, dynamic, innovative and naturally forward thinking
- have experience dealing with, and positively influencing, key decision makers, including social workers and commissioners.
Application closing date: Friday, 25 January 2019
Interview date: Tuesday, 05 February 2019 or before if possible
Sussex Empowered Living is an equal opportunities employer.
All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.